4-4725 Head Start Personal Safety Presenter's Guide
Get 20% off all Paint Sheets until 10/31. Use Coupon Code Paint20 at checkout
The Head Start Personal SafetyTeacher's Guide makes it easy to integrate personal safety education into your Head Start classroom
The guide includes ideas for 1, 5 and 15-minute time slots, activities that make use of materials already found in most classrooms, four 20-30 minute lessons plus one "most of day" activity that build on each other to educate children about how to be safe in the car. In addition to the lesson plans and activities the guide includes:
- Quick Start Guidelines to help you plan your activities and lessons.
- Across the Curriculum information to integrate lessons with Head Start requirements.
- A sample Parent Letter template.
- Pre and Post Behavioral Observation Criteria.
- Critical Thinking Questions.
This guide is specifically designed to make it easy to help you integrate personal safety education into your classroom presentations while meeting Head Start requirements.
Details: 8 1/2" x 11", 24 pages, full color cover, black and white interior.